The Stellar 2 pair of gloves are made for carving up corners on the street and also track riding. The gloves are lightweight and offer optimum level of protection for your hands. It features a more streamlined Tryonic knuckle and a separate Temper-foam backhand which enhances flexibility. It also has patches of Super Fabric for flexible slide protection and externally stitched fingers for maximum comfort instead of the hard protector at the out-seam. The Stellar 2 offers the right amount of comfort and functionality.
Here are the product features :
- Outer Shell: Drum dyed goatskin, Super Fabric, PU coated fabric
- Lining: Tricot liner
- Protection: TPU ventilated hard-shell knuckle, TPU hard-shell palm slider, TPU finger knuckles, Super Fabric panel, PWR Shield knit, PWR yarn, Temper-foam at fingers, thumb, knuckle, back hand, palm slider and cuff
- Fit: Race fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at gauntlet, adjustment tab at cuff
- Ventilation: ventilation panels at fingers, thumb and back hand, ventilated TPU protector
- Features: Outside stitching, stretch lips, elastic, digital grip patches, gauntlet cuff.
The Stellar 2 gloves cost Rs 11,000 and is available online at highnoteperformance.com