The Sand 3 trousers are made of polyester rip-stop and PWR shell material. It has detachable thermal liner and hydrate waterproof liner along with VCS zippered vents for breathability. The open net knee arm is an improvement from the previous trousers, provides more ventilation and better protection with CE level 2 certification. The Sand 3 pant uses SeeSmart Level 1 armour in the hips, which is flexible and provides optimum protection in case of a low side impact. The trousers have laminated reflective material on the calves for visibility. It also has two adjustment straps, one at the waist and one at the ankles, along with stash and hand pockets. These pants feature a short and long connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers, grip panel at seat and YKK slide lock front closure. The Sand 3 Trousers can be coupled with the Sand 2 Jacket and is available in eight different sizes.
Here are the protection features of the pants:
- Outer shell: Polyester ripstop, PWR|shell 500D, polyester 600D, PWR|shell 500D stretch, sure grip, Lorica
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex | 3L (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: Detachable hydratex | 3L (7000g/m2/24hrs)
- Composition:Outer shell 1: 100% polyester
- Outer shell 2: 100% polyamide
- Outer shell 3: 100% polyester
- Outer shell: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
- Protection: Seeflex CE Level 2 protection at knees, SeeSmart CE Level 1 type B hip protection (RV33)
- Visibility: Laminated reflection on the calves
These riding trousers are available for Rs.27,000 on highnoteperformance.
For more riding gears, you can check here.