The E1 Crossfire helmet from Schuberth is a dual sports helmet for adventure touring and off-roading enthusiasts. The vents on the outer shell and an air channel system on the inside of the helmet ensure good air circulation and prevent the visor from misting up. The shield can be fixed in three different positions while the chin piece can be swivelled up as a single piece together with the visor and the shield. In addition, the helmet is tech-heavy as it sports the Schuberth SRC-System Pro for radio, navigation and communication requirements of the rider. The visor is anti-fog, anti-scratch and features turbulators on the edge for noise reduction. It’s in accordance with ECE R 22.05 testing standards and is available in sizes from XS to 3XL. The lid costs Rs 55,249, down from Rs 64,999 and is available online here.
Here are some of the features of the helmet:
- The motor cycle helmet is in accordance with the testing standard ECE R 22.05 and can therefore be used throughout Europe.
The E1 is available in sizes from XS to 3XL. This conforms to head circumferences from 52 to 65 centimetres.
- A complex air channel system on the inside of the helmet shell provides a comfortable air flow. The head aeration leads the air into the helmet for circulation. The visor aeration prevents the visor screen misting-up. The large regulatable auxiliary aeration on the chin piece gives you space to breathe on demanding tours. It adds fresh air by the litre when it really counts.
- All Schuberth visors are visors of the optical class 1. They warrant an undistorted view and are anti-scratch treated. Turbulators for noise reduction on the visor edge. The visor mechanics allow a quick exchange completely without tools. Of course the E1 features an anti-fog lens.
- A sun visor is built into the E1 straight away. The sun visor can be extended or retracted with one move of the hand using a slider on the helmet edge. Now you can react lightning fast to sudden sun glare.
- The chin piece of the E1 can be swivelled up as a single piece together with the visor and shield. The shield can be fixed in three different positions. The visor can be used independently from the shield.
- COOLMAX® textiles provide a good climate on the inside of the helmet and transport moisture effectively away. This creates constantly a good climate and permanent cooling for the driver. Of course the inner lining is Öko-Tex 100. It can be removed easily and can be washed.
- The E1 is stable in the wind, without pendulum effect, lift, or buffeting and on top of it is extremely quiet. Apart from the adapted helmet shape, a spoiler is responsible for this streamlining. It has been tested many times in the wind channel, has been improved and designed for maximum wear comfort.
Check out our motorcycle gear section here.