The AX-8 EVO Naked Helmet is the street version of the AX-8 DS EVO touring helmet with a peak. The peak has been removed to reduce the drag and make it more suitable for daily rides. It has a large visor aperture for improved visibility. It features thicker internal padding for improved comfort and stability. The shape for the outer shell in the chin area combined with a wider and softer base edge reduces interference with any back protector used, and also minimises the buffeting effect, thereby reducing neck fatigue. The helmet weighs approx 1.3 to 1.9kg depending on shell size. The helmet retails at Rs 40,676.
- SSL (Super Super Light) carbon, Kevlar and fiberglass shell construction
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) funnels air though channels in the outer shell
- Flat face shield in non-scratch, antifog polycarbonate
- Dry-Lex internal padding with sanitized treatment
- Removable and washable cheekpads and internal lining
- 3 shell sizes
- DOT certified
Read more about our gear section here.